Old January 9th 05, 10:51 PM
Phil Kane

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:33:35 -0600, Todd Daugherty wrote:

I would have no problem with Part 15 device except I think the one thing
holding part 15 device back is that some community tight restriction on
antenna heights.

What makes you think that those same restrictions would not apply to
a LPFM station or do you plan to operate this station without
complying with local zoning and use restriction ordinances?

Anyhow, one can always put a Part 15 device on top of an existing
structure - whether it's a building, a grain elevator, a lamp post,
whatever you can get the owner's permission for. Feed it with an
803.11(b) link (another Part 15 device) - no license needed for either.
Put up several around town.

Make technology work for you, rather than tilting at windmills.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane