Old January 10th 05, 09:46 PM
larry

thank you for your responce...
larry

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
news:wNxEd.50481$8e5.45778@fed1read07...
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg.../allocate.html

--
Caveat Lector

"larry" wrote in message
Greetings and happy new year...

I realise that this question might be a bit overkill since both your
goverment and mine, I am Canadian, are both discussing the morse code hf
requirement... but please bear ( possible spelling ) with me...

I am trying to get back onto hf cw but am running into a problem... my

cw
is
yucky... and I have forgotten the u.s. cw only subbands and ... is there
still a novice subband... It used to be from 3700 to 3750 and there was
one
of 40 meters... I want to use the slower speed cw as code practice...

Does anyone know if there is a website with lists the various ham bands
and
the u.s. subband breakdown... I need to bring my code speed up, both
sending and receiving....

Larry ve3fxq