Old January 10th 05, 10:29 PM
Leo

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:03:28 -0500, "larry" wrote:

Hi Larry,

The ARRL has the information that you're looking for - you can
download a chart showing all of the US ham bands and subband
allocations at the following site:

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/bands.html

Good luck!

73, Leo

Greetings and happy new year...

I realise that this question might be a bit overkill since both your
goverment and mine, I am Canadian, are both discussing the morse code hf
requirement... but please bear ( possible spelling ) with me...

I am trying to get back onto hf cw but am running into a problem... my cw is
yucky... and I have forgotten the u.s. cw only subbands and ... is there
still a novice subband... It used to be from 3700 to 3750 and there was one
of 40 meters... I want to use the slower speed cw as code practice...

Does anyone know if there is a website with lists the various ham bands and
the u.s. subband breakdown... I need to bring my code speed up, both
sending and receiving....

Larry ve3fxq