Old July 21st 03, 02:03 AM
David Eduardo

"Mike Ward" wrote in message

I guess the folks at Talkers magazine would be better off answering
this than me... but I believe ABC Radio's Sean Hannity is up at #2
now. I'm not sure Howard counts, since he's an FM shock jock. Your
#3 above would be George Noory, who is still probably in the top 5
even in Art's absence. Bruce Williams is now with TalkAmerica, but
has basically fallen out of the top echelon of talkers. (I don't know
his affiliate count or listener count these days...but it was somewhat
higher in the peak of his talk radio career with NBC TalkNet.)

Both Stern and Imus are considered talk show hosts. Since any music they
play is incidental, they are not jocks.

Per Talkers, the top shows based on cume a
1. Rush Limbaugh 14.50+
2. Sean Hannity 10.50+
3. Dr. Laura Schlessinger 8.00+
3. Howard Stern 8.00+