Old March 4th 04, 09:43 PM
aunwin

Steve, ask me what you want to know about the posting. I am trying to keep
it short and to the point so I assumed ,maybe wrongly, that most were
conversant with antennas. The shorter the question the less mucking around
and surely, only an expert can provide the answers.
Regards
Art
"Steve Nosko" wrote in message

"aunwin" wrote in message
Why must only series circuits be considered for radiators?.

They aren't. Series circuits are series circuits , radiators are
radiators. They are different things.

What is it about parallel circuits that make them
unsuitable?

Suitable for what?

Is stagger tuning a parallel circuit ?

Regards
Art

This question needs to be finished. A parallel circuit can't be

stagger
tuned.

Troll??

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.