Old July 23rd 03, 02:22 AM
Ron Hardin

keep-it-clean wrote:

The FCC has an official modulation type for dimmer noise, A6 or something.

As
a format it manages about a 2.3 share if you don't pack it with too many
commercials.
--

Dimmer noise has more listeners than Imus does (not that difficult to
achieve, now that I think about it) ---- and certainly is much more

Not around me. When a neighbor installs a dimmer, I offer to buy him a better one.
The upscale Lutron stuff ($30 and up, not their cheaper stuff) has enough filtering
stages to suppress RFI in a neighbor's house. Installed in your own house, they're still detectable
on the AM band.

I also buy touch lamps.
--
Ron Hardin