Old July 23rd 03, 02:22 AM
John Bartley K7AAY

On 22 Jul 2003 00:08:15 GMT, Joe Esposito wrote:

On 17 Jul 2003 06:16:22 GMT, (Jeremy) wrote:

http://www.radioyourway.com/

The only things I'd like to see improved a

1) Possible higher bitrate capture for better quality(currently the
options are 16kbps and 32 kbps, better for talk radio than music).

Thanks for the review!

I don't understand why the just didn't use the same mp3 encoding
bitrates that their RIPFLASH product has.

How is the MW (AM) reception/sensitivity/selectivity?

Ditto for FM, if you would be so kind.
--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.