Old July 24th 03, 09:50 PM
David Eduardo

"Mark Roberts" wrote in message
David Eduardo had written:

| KNEW does not cover the entire market, so it is totally crippled at the
| offset.

What part of the market doesn't it cover? I've never encountered a
problem in receiving it (as if I would want to, but that's another
story).

The market extends from north of Santa Rosa to around Campbell and Gilroy to
the south, and east halfway to Stockton and Sacramento. Most people would
say that a 10 mv/m signal is required to regularly and consistently overcome
manmade interference in large metros; the KNEW 10 mv/m signal does not come
close to covering the market in the daytime, and even less at night. Even
with the CP, they will miss a large part of the market, and continue to be
essentially unusable from San José south.