Old July 26th 03, 06:54 PM
Mark Howell

On 25 Jul 2003 22:50:48 GMT, "G.T TYSON"
wrote:

Anybody heard anything about the current status of the Ken Hamblin
show? Our local news-talk AM does not carry his show any longer.
I called the station and they gave me a vague, rambling explanation
about some kind of "contractual dispute" with his syndicator. Not that
it would ruin my life if his show was cancelled on that level, but has
he been discontinued in any other markets?

As I understand it, Hamblin left because he wasn't getting paid.
He may be looking for another syndicator but he's now off the air.

Mark Howell