Old July 29th 03, 10:58 PM
Rich Wood

On 29 Jul 2003 02:58:08 GMT, (Tom Coss) wrote:

A LOT of BIG doings at WARE 1250 AM Radio from the Palmer, Mass. area.

The next time I visit my family in Western MA I'll be sure to try and
pick up the signal. I never could when I lived there.

They have GREAT Music 5 days a week, with 2 good friends of mine, and I
was just told maybe even more. Joey Kargol and John Dyl are on the air
Monday - Thursday from 2:05 to 3:00 PM and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 1:00
PM. Plus live shows they also do with Music at other times on the air at
WARE Radio.

You forgot to tell us what kind of music. I'm sure their 55 minute
shows have a tremendous impact on the weekly Arbitron numbers. I
usually listen to a station because the programming is good, not
because someone's friends are doing a show that's probably brokered.

They just did a LIVE broadcast from the St.Peter and Paul
Church Parish Picnic from Three Rivers, Mass. and that was a BIG HIT for
sure.

I've always found that church picnics are great audience draws. If
Rush Limbaugh would just do more church picnics I'm sure he could be
successful one day.

So if you are in or around the Palmer,Mass. area be sure to tune
into my good friends Joey and JD. Im sure you will like their show.

I get up there fairly often. I'll report back with a critique.

Rich