Old July 30th 03, 03:22 PM
Garrett Wollman

In article ,
Rich Wood wrote:

You forgot to tell us what kind of music. I'm sure their 55 minute
shows have a tremendous impact on the weekly Arbitron numbers.

I would be enormously surprised if the owners of this station, which
does not serve the metro area of any radio market in Massachusetts,
either paid for Arbitron audience measurement or cared what the
results were.

Dennis Jackson was involved in the station's relaunch late last year,
although it is not one of the stations he owns. The stations that he
does own tend to have Gold-AC or Oldies formats with deep playlists.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman | As the Constitution endures, persons in every
| generation can invoke its principles in their own
Opinions not those of| search for greater freedom.
MIT, LCS, CRS, or NSA| - A. Kennedy, Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. ___ (2003)