Old August 2nd 03, 11:05 PM
John Byrns

In article , Meyer Gottesman
wrote:

The Radio Crazy is back!!! (Yucch!!)

Part ownership in fulltime AM for sale. (Joint
venture, if you venture, you go to the joint! HI!)

The "Radio Crazy" ain't so crazy this time. We have a
chance to acquire a fulltime AM in an Ohio city of
47,000 people with a county population over 225,000
!!!

Only $125,000 full price INCLUDING 12 acres of land,
the two towers and the transmitter shelter.
Transmitter is solid state. DA-1, two tower
directional 500 watts days, less at night. About
300,000 people live in the daytime coverage area.

There are three stations in Ohio that fit your "'DA-1', two tower
directional 500 watts days, less at night" description, are we talking
about the one in Delaware?

Regards,

John Byrns

Surf my web pages at, http://users.rcn.com/jbyrns/