Old August 6th 03, 03:14 PM
CA was in NJ

Steven J. Sobol wrote:

From 1988-1990, I was in college in Dayton, Ohio. At the time, there was a

5-year-old TV station (WRGT/45) which had just signed on as a FOX
affiliate.

Today I was at the website for another Dayton TV station, WHIO-TV 7. Their
website also has information on Dayton's UPN station. Dayton's UPN station
is apparently at Channel 44.

I've never heard of two TV stations in the same market separated by one
position on the dial. I know that for technical reasons, you can't do that
with radio, and I'm trying to figure out how it's being done here.

I don't think it is. It looks like the ch44 is one of those made-for-cable
stations.

There was something floating around either on one of these groups or maybe
at 100000watts.com about two non-comm FM's on the *same* channel on opposite
ends of a city.