Old August 16th 03, 08:33 PM
keep-it-clean

"DJ UndahCovah" wrote in message
Brattleboro, Vermont

(....snip...)

We are a non-profit, non-commerical, 10 watt station with a
mission to train local citizens in the art of radio broadcasting and
the rights and responsibilities inherent to free speech.

Yeah sure.

One of the responsibilities inherent to all of our liberties is to respect
and follow the existing laws. If you want to work for legislative change,
that's fine....but you don't get laws changed by breaking 'em.

I believe that "Radio Free Brattleboro" is run out of a urban youth center.
Apologies if I'm incorrect about that, but if I'm not.....way to go; great
example to set for these young people (NOT!)