Old August 18th 03, 03:22 PM
Lori W.

Default Aircheck Trades Wanted

Looking for the following Chicago market airchecks, unscoped - have
lots to trade! I realize most of these are long shots, but that's what
a want list is for, I suppose! Please email your lists and inquiries
to ....

WDHL/MET - 1973 through 1983
WLS "MUSIC PEOPLE" artist interviews 1970s through early 80s -
complete and unscoped only
WVVX "Night People" overnight show feat. local music 1986-90
WVVX "Antidote Radio" new wave/punk show c. 1982-84
WNUR/WZRD (College) Punk and new wave, c. 1981-86
WLUP - 1979-82
WEFM - 1979-81 - I believe the format became much more eclectic around
this time period and included some of the early new wave acts - I
remember hearing very old Gary Numan on this station during this time
period

ANY help offered will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!!

Lori in Chicago