Old August 21st 03, 07:55 PM
Rich Wood

On 20 Aug 2003 14:38:27 GMT, umarc wrote:

I visited a cell site recently where the back-up power was a
stack of gell cell batteries that, according to the AT&T guy, could
power the site for four days.

Then something went wrong because cell service faded away within a few
hours As soon as the electricity went back on , so did the cell
service.

I spent a lot of time walking through the city that night and my cell
phone had no signal indicator and that handset with the slash through
it. The display said "no service."

When my cell phone tells me I have no service I believe it. The bill
has been paid in full.

Rich