Old August 27th 03, 03:55 AM
Mark Roberts

had written:
| I think your concern for station owners is groundless.
|
| Questionable dietary supplements, useless weight-loss elixers and fake
| sexual capacity enhancements are now routinely advertised even on the
| formerly respectable radio networks.
|
| Anything goes during the Baby Powell era.

Even before that -- I recall hearing ads for perfurmes with "pheronomes"
that would allegedly make one more sexually attractive -- in 1996.
On WBBM-FM. In Chicago, owned by CBS. Anything for a dollar.

There really isn't much difference between what's advertised in spam
and what's advertised on radio.

--
Mark Roberts |"Their latest [CD], 'I Love America', is a collection of songs
Oakland, Cal.| inspired by the Sept. 11, 2002, terrorist attacks and performed