Old August 30th 03, 07:45 PM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , Ted Shireman wrote:
founded Premier Networks. Station has called itself "radio on the
right," and is home to Don Imus and local radio personality George
Putnam. Radio Visa is a new Hispanic radio network==Ted Shireman

When did the I-Man start doing the show in Spanish? :-)

Is the the anglo-talk format the current stuff or is this what it will
be switching to?

CRN is still selling off its stations? WOW

I thought Catholic Radio Network was long gone. That's one system I
was glad when it went belly up. They sold their Chicago station to
Radio Unica I think -- or was it One-On-One Sports (now Sporting News
Radio)?

CRN was going to buy AM 1660/Jersey City, NJ (in Elizabeth, NJ back
then). The call letters were to be WBAH. No kidding!

Wonder if it was supposed be similar to the noise that sheep make:
BAHHHH...

Radio Unica (the current owner of AM 1660) wisely changed those calls
to WWRU.

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.