Old August 31st 03, 11:08 PM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , David Eduardo wrote:
Muzak and similar providers of ambient music continue to program Beautiful
Music for controlled environments. Any radio stations doing

Correct. I don't have access to Muzak ever since they discontinued
FM-Subcarrier service shortly after the beginning of 2003.

I have Music Choice on home via the cable TV. The BM/EZ channel does
have some new stuff - I think the latest I've heard is light 80s pop
done instrumental. It's not bad at all...

I guess I'll have to stick with the cassette player hooked up to the
cable box. I was just wondering if there was something commercially
available besides 101 Strings.... :-)

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.