Old September 1st 03, 08:21 PM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , David Eduardo wrote:
Muzak, now delivered mostly by satellite, has many, many choices, ranging
form oldies to thematic (Spanish, Mexican, etc.).

Muzak also delivers some of their formats in disk form. Don't know if they're
standard CDs or MP-3 disks. But knowing Muzak it's probably MP-3
disks...there's a note on the disks that say something to the effect of "for
use only on Muzak equipment." I saw a couple of them lying around on the
counter of a Popeye's Fried Chicken store once.

I'm sure someone with a combi MP3-disk and CD player might be able to take them
for a spin....

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.