Old September 19th 03, 09:00 PM
Fel Tramain

Our lawyers
have advised us that since the FCC has not defined what "authority to
operate" is, we can define it as community support. Since we webcast,
you are our community too!

Hey, I have seen judges get mad when people cite the constitution, so
nothing like that is going to help you. If you are in court against the
government, the government is going to win. If they say you have weapons
of mass destruction, it doesn't matter if you don't, you will die.

1. you can never have too many lawyers. get some more!

Lawyers only help when it is one citizen or company against another citizen
or company. The side with the most expensive lawyer wins, regardless of
who is right.

But when fighting the government, lawyers will not help you, nothing can.
If you cause too much problems, off to the concentration camps at Guantanamo
Bay never to be heard or seen from again.

6. forget the 1st amendment!....

Might as well, the government has.

7. General appeals to Constitutional rights and precepts invariably fail
in the real world courts.

They get mad and threaten to hold you in contempt of court if you mention
the constitution at all.

goodluck........you will need it!

Worthless. You will LOSE if you are up against the government.