Old September 19th 03, 08:57 PM
Me

Seaonal?

In many ways it is.

When weather is bad....or in areas where they depend on closings, parking
bands, etc....listenership goes up.

But one thing we always count on, is that radio habits/listenership is a
little more "out of sorts" in the summer.

Radio is seasonal in that whenever peoples regular habits are turn upside
down...their radio listening gets skewed one way or the other.

$.02

"Gregg" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if radio listenership goes up and down seasonally?
Is there one time of year when more people traditionally listen, and
another time of year when less people traditionally listen?

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Gregg