Old September 19th 03, 09:02 PM
Bryan Bradford

Default 1170 KSTT , Davenport, Ia calls

I don't know if anyone got the info out to the person seeking 1170
KSTT's call letters they have been KJOC for at least since 1997 when I
got back to the Q.C.'s from Florida. I was one of the last Top 40
jocks at 1170 KSTT ('82-'85), the calls were changed in 9-84 to KKZX
(11 'KZX) for about 2 years, went back to KSTT 'til, I believe the
early '90's...I wanna say '93, but I don't know for sure, I was in
Tampa Bay then I'm back now pulling overnites @ sister station 97X who
is now celebrating it's 25th anniversary, any 97X or 1170 KSTT jocks
with old photos or audio, please email me.

BB