Old September 21st 03, 01:47 AM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , WBRW wrote:
After universal complaints about horrendously poor audio quality,
iBiquity has revamped their IBOC digital AM system by switching to the

I would like to know what everyone thinks of Lenny Kahn's AM digital
system.

He says that his system won't have the hash on the sidebands that
interferes with first-channel stations and won't compromise the fidelity
of the existing analog audio.

And that it will make the station sound better (rather than worse) on
existing radio sets.

Comments? I'm really interested in this system but considering the
"muscle" behind Ibiquity's HD-Radio system, I think Kahn's system is bound
for the wastebasket of electronic history.

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.