Old October 9th 03, 09:27 PM
Bob Radil

(DJboutit2) wrote in message ...
I am looking for a free or cheap Radio Station Automation software for a
online/low budget radio station which program would you reccommond. I am look
for a program that will play like 15 to 30 IDs randomize them and play them
after every 4 to 10 track and it also needs to work with winamp or just play
mp3s. Where can I download looking for something 20meg or less I am on a 56k
modem so I do not want to spend 12hr downloading something. My Radio station is
Phat Beats Radio online station that Plays Rap Hiphop R&B & Techno. I am also
thinking about getting a sure mic is this way any good
http://www.radioshack.com/product.a...%5Fid=33%2D3048 so is it a good mic for
online & FM Broadcast and is

I have developed an automation system that rotates and plays music by
catagory, randomly playes jingles and promos, schedules/plays
commercials and logging them when played. It can be run on 1(for air),
2(for production), 3(for office), or more networked computers. It can
do full automation, live assist, or manual playback. For a demo go to
www.streamaudio.com, search for and click on WPRX. After
midnight(eastern) they're fully automated.

Send me an email for more details.

Bob Radil
A ?subject=NewsgroupRes ponse"E-Mail/A