Old October 10th 03, 11:29 PM
Bob Radil

Kymberleigh Richards wrote in message ...
On 9 Oct 2003 20:27:29 GMT, (Bob Radil) wrote:

I have developed an automation system that rotates and plays music by
catagory, randomly playes jingles and promos, schedules/plays
commercials and logging them when played. It can be run on 1(for air),
2(for production), 3(for office), or more networked computers. It can
do full automation, live assist, or manual playback. For a demo go to
www.streamaudio.com, search for and click on WPRX. After
midnight(eastern) they're fully automated.

There was no search function at the site. Perhaps if you told us what format they are we
could find it on the station locator page?

Send me an email for more details.

I'm interested.

Their format is Spanish.
Also you can check out the campus station at "Southern CT State Univ."
You can go to:

http://radio.southernct.edu/livebroadcast.htm

Let me add that commercials can be scheduled well into the future or
to the next break. Every commercial scheduled has an account# and $
associated to it. At the end of the billing period a separate
printable list can be made for every account/client showing when their
spots ran, which of their spots ran, and the total $.

A remote start for "Live Assist" and Manual Playpack" can be
connected.

There is no satellite receiver interface(yet).
There is no automatic scheduled recording(yet).

The software is not provided on its own. It's to be provided as part
of a computer/software turnkey product.

Bob Radil
A ?subject=NewsgroupRes ponse"E-Mail/A