Old October 18th 03, 05:38 AM
Ian

ojunk wrote gleefully:

I love XM!! I was looking at Sirius but when I saw that XM had UPOP the channel
that plays music from the UK and around the globe I immediately got xm this
past friday. I love it!!! One of the best gadgets I have ever bought!

Candy

I think it's the better choice of the two. I've had XM for about
four weeks, and the AM/FM radio is almost never used now, except
that I've connected the XM unit to its auxiliary so as to feed XM
into a radio in the kitchen so as not to miss anything!
I'd recommend XM to anyone wondering about going in for satellite
radio. (No, I have no connection with them: just a customer).
--
Ian Ft Worth, TX, USA
change m to r to Reply by email