Old October 29th 03, 05:46 PM
Rich Wood

On 28 Oct 2003 20:21:39 GMT, "John A. Figliozzi"
wrote:

Quite frankly, I think--especially in light of the terrible state of AM
and FM radio--a listener would be pleased regardless of which service
were chosen. But, as they say, your mileage may vary.

Thank you. You're one of the few people who lives in a world of color
and shades of grey. Neither service is absolutely better than the
other. I'd love to have a receiver that received both.

What we're forgetting is the incredible accomplishments of the people
who created these services. I'm very fortunate in knowing many of them
as friends. Just the fact that they were able to design, fund and
construct them is a testiment to their willingness to go very far out
on a limb and take risks.

My hat is off to them and I'm very happy to call them friends. Many of
the shows I've been involved with are now on one or both services. I
hope they both succeed. They deserve it.

Rich