Old October 29th 03, 05:46 PM
daddy g

Default Oldies Music

Hello my name is Daddy G I host and Produce an Oldies Show from
Lebanon Oregon. I am looking for very rare and unusual oldies for my
show.. I am looking for "The Sully Gully" by Ed Sullivan;Music by
artists who should never sing or by people whom you NEVER thought of
recording. I am looking for copies for all"Golden Throats by Rhino". I
need music contributors to expand my show..You may e mail me and if
you think you have something I need..E mail me and I will tell you how
to send it by CD or Cassette... I take all versions MONO or Stereo and
so on...so I challenge you If you have it..let me know...

My email is or my website
http://members.tripod.com/~K32SGTV/daddyg.html
or search on google under
gerald gaule
daddy g oldies
daddy g radio
or copy and paste website address on google site

Peace,Love and Rock and Roll,
Daddy G aka Gerald Gaule
HOST-PRODUCER-CREATOR
of The Daddy G Oldies Radio Show/Productions
(all rights reserved/copyright)Gerald Gaule