Old October 29th 03, 05:46 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial interest in AM radio station.

For sale:

Partial interest in AM radio station. The "Radio
Crazy", it's back!!!

Joint venture. Active or inactive investors welcome
with at least $10,000 each. No individual may hold
over 49 percent. This applies to me too. All investors
would be on the board with full voting rights if
desired.

Total asking price is only $90,000 and real estate is
included.

Station is in Georgia. 1 KW days and less than 50
watts at night but sufficient to cover city of
license. City is about 4800 population. This is the
only AM in that county.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA. I am NOT a broker,
shill, owner, part owner or agent. I am NOT a crook!

73,

Meyer Gottesman aka "The Radio Crazy" aka W6GIV