Old November 28th 03, 03:13 PM
Philip de Cadenet

Good for Meyer! It's easy being a cynic, but how many of us have had
the courage to go out and actually pursue a dream?

Here here Paul.

I have no problem with Meyer's post. He's doing a service.

I can say that I have previously invested in one of his station deals
and helped succeed in putting a former dark station back on-air (WLYC
1050 in Williamsport, Pa) However my two US partners and I had to get
out when we realised through lack of funding that we could not take the
old girl into profitability.

However it is still on-air, and that's the main thing as far as I'm
concerned.

I learned a great deal from that exercise and am currently back looking
for the next crack of the American corporate whip.

--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us