Old December 15th 03, 04:29 PM
Robert L. Herman

Default WKMI sounds owful what's the problem?

Hello all.

I'd like to know what's wrong with WKMI 1360 here in Kalamazoo? I noticed
during late October or early November that the sound on this station was
very distorted. At first I thought it was my stereo equipment but when we
purchased a new car and drove it home. We turned on 1360 to hear the Rush
Limbaugh program while we were driving. At first I thought that the cars
radio was defective but when I went into the house and switched on the
stereo I got the same distorted sound.

While driving back from a trip to Detroit we switched on WKMI between
Battlecreek and Kalamazoo and yes the same problem occurs. I know that it
must be a problem with KMI because if you compare the sound of the Rush
program with WBCK 930 and WKMI 1360 the sound on 930 is much better.

What's the problem?