Old December 20th 03, 01:57 AM
Larry W4CSC

How can ANYONE'S IQ increase listening to 40 minutes of REPEATING
commercials an hour?

But, wait a minute! Someone says there is a fine line between genius
and INSANITY! That must be why....(c;

It would seem that listening to Clear Channel would only tend to melt
the brain into a mass resembling chocolate pudding.....

I almost lost it, last night, after I'd seen the stupid Gateway
Computers cow feet come through the ceiling over the bed for the 72nd
time in 2 hours. Who programs this ****?

On 19 Dec 2003 17:55:15 GMT, (Vijay) wrote:

Someone mentioned that while watching too much TV decreases IQ, Radio
listening is actually shown to increase IQ. Is there any concrete
evidence/sites/publishings in this regard ?

Thanks.

Vijay

Larry W4CSC

NNNN