Old December 20th 03, 10:55 PM
Mark Roberts

Steven J Sobol had written:

| It's not a Clear Channel thing. Commercials are just as annoying on everyone
| else's broadcast channels too. And while there are a few truly innovative,
| entertaining or thought-provoking ad campaigns, most of them just... suck.

Ah, yes, car dealer ads appear to be the worst. And don't forget the
weekend remotes from the car dealer, the staple financial lifeline
of small markets. I bet you have those in Victorville, too.

The most clever *and* memorable of recent times (although with heavy
repetition) seem to be the Epsom printer spots. Since they're
running on KCBS in heavy rotation, I think I've got those memorized
now.

--
"Right here in Minnesota!"
"Bullwinkle, that's Florida!"