Old December 29th 03, 03:25 AM
Sven Franklyn Weil

In article , Scott Dorsey wrote:

How old is oldies? Noro Morales and Tito Puente?

Mostly back catalog stuff from big late 70s/early 80s A/C pop artists like
Julio Iglesias, Camilo Sesto, Braulio. Also stuff from Celia Cruz,
Roberto Ledesma, Trio Los Condes, Los Panchos, Los Angeles Negros, etc.

No Xavier Cugat, Augustin Magaldi or other really classic stuff like that
- demos are probably too old for those.

I haven't had a chance to hear much of it since by the time I'm out of
work the show is over (at 7 p.m.). No AM reception in my office building
unless you are standing next to a window or an interior steel structural
support.

--
Sven Weil
New York City, U.S.A.