Old December 30th 03, 08:07 PM
Ron Cole

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:09:19 +0000, Arklier wrote:

I'm asking about 96.5 FM-KYPT in Seattle. From around January 2000
until Monday December 22nd 2003, it was an 80s station called The
Point. When it came online, there were a few stations that had a mix
of 70s, 80s, and more recent stuff, but after the others gradually
shifted to other eras of music. At the end, it was virtually the only
station in Seattle to have any 80s music at all, and the only one that
was 100% 80s music. Now it is an alternative/hard rock station called
K-ROCK. I personally don't think it's an improvement, as I dislike
alternative music intensely. I'm OK with hard rock, but it's not worth
dodging Nirvana and their copycats.

Because Invinity needed to do someting.
It's all about the money.
80's music has no listener appeal.