Old January 15th 04, 06:45 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth Ron Hardin in
:

Tom Betz wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised, if the server gets overused, to see it be shut
off.

That turned into a 2-minute headline loop about a year ago. Not the
cable audio.

So I noticed Tuesday. The last time I listened to it before then was so long
ago that I hadn't noticed the change.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these