Old January 29th 04, 02:52 PM
kjw

Default Radio DJ "Kathy "Wild" West" Formerly with FT. Lauderdale,Florida's I-95 radio:

Maybe someone in here can help me.I was wondering if anyone knows the
whereabouts of a former radio station,disc jockey in Ft.
Lauderdale,Florida,by the name of Kathy "Wild" West? She was on this
FM station back in the early to mid 80's.I was just wondering if she
was still djing,and if so where? And if she isn't waht she is doing
for a living today? She was a very nice person.I used to call her up
quite frequently,and she was really cool,and she would play alot of my
requests too.

I miss hearing her voice coming in over the airwaves,when she would
answer the phone and say,hello I-95.