Old February 14th 04, 05:44 PM
Me

"Steve Sundberg" wrote in message
On 13 Feb 2004 19:11:11 GMT, (Peter) wrote:

Does anyone have any information on FCC rules and regulations
regarding retention of log times for advertisements?

I don't believe they ARE required to keep that information anymore. From
what I understand, the FCC doesn't even require a station to have logs at
all. However, most DO...for their own purposes.

My company ran
ads on several stations last year and we now need to verify the log
times (what were the exact times and dates that they aired?) for those

You, as rthe advertiser could have asked for affadvits for the
broadcasts...OR even airchecks.
(Something you could've stipulated before the spot buy.)
..