Old February 18th 04, 07:43 PM
Scott Dorsey

In article , Peter wrote:
Well, the problem is that an inside source at this 3rd party, through
whom we purchased the air time, told us that our spots might never
have even run at all. So, even though this 3rd party gave us very
detailed log times, obviously we're very interested in verifying these
log times with another source. Unfortunately, it seems like radio
stations don't keep sponsor information or even log times for 3rd
party spots. (Sort of like a Paul Harvey kind of thing, but it's NOT
Paul harvey that I'm talking about.) So, there doesn't seem to be a
way to make sure that the 3rd party is telling the truth.

No, but at least you can go to the traffic supervisor at one of the stations
and ask if they have even _heard_ of your spot.
--scott