Old February 23rd 04, 09:15 PM
Ben

Wonder what side of the tower 30's antenna is? I know it was all alone
at the top of the old tower since they came on the air. A whole 2
meters! HA Just looking it looks shorter than the old one...

58 was almost unwatchable up here when they were at the old site. When
they turned on digital it was very weak. I spoke to someone that
worked on the 58 site one day on 444.775. He told me at that time he
couldn't see it across town.

Boy I bet this is a fun thread for everyone but us...

Ben
BTW, is David VanHooser still working there? Sure I didn't spell his
name right...

Interesting also that 30's analog dropped. The towers are within a few
dozen feet of each other, and the antenna height actually *increased*
(by an entire 2 meters...) on the new tower. They were already running
the max 5000kw, and still are, at least according to the FCC DB.