Old March 8th 04, 12:41 PM
Russ

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:38:14 -0500, "New & Improved - N/F John"
wrote:

I live in Passaic County in New Jersey and I can see a hugh red and white
antenna east of my location. I can't tell how far it is but it is far.
From Clifton I can see Garfield and the antenna is in that direction.

Anybody have any clues?

There is (was?) a very large tower structure in Alpine, right on the
river. It has at least two crossbars (made of girders). As I
understand it, it was one of the first FM broadcast towers. It was
later used for commercial services like pagers and commercial
repeaters.

Russ