Old February 28th 04, 07:24 PM
Mark Howell

On 27 Feb 2004 17:21:32 GMT, "Steven J. Sobol"
wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4375426/

cites Howard Stern as being fired by Clear Channel.

WXRK/92.3, his flagship station, is owned by Infinitiy.

I believe the other two original affiliates, WYSP in Philadelphia and WJFK
in DC, are also owned by Infinity. The Cleveland station where I used to
listen to him is also owned by Infinity...

And the show is owned by Infinity.

How does Clear Channel figure in? Distribution, perhaps?

Stern's show was carried in syndication on a half-dozen or so CCU
stations, in much the same sort of arrangement by which Premier
(CCU-owned) shows are carried on non-CCU stations.

Mark Howell