Old March 16th 04, 06:53 PM

Ms Banks was aware of my intention to come to DC to speak with her,
the timeframe was narrowed down to within a couple of days.

I'd love to hear Ms Banks side as well.

This was not one communication, but several, both email and phone, up
to the day I left Oklahoma bound for Maryland when the last
correspondance was "call me when you get to town" there were no
communications problems until I got to Maryland.

There was nothing "impulsive" about my actions as I expressed
emphiaticly before flying to Maryland, I have wanted to return to the
DC area for many years, it is where I grew up. For whatever reason the
carrot was explicitly dangled, I took the bait and jumped through the
hoop. Based on my experience it sure looks to me like I was down the
list as far as candidates, but usefull as a bargaining chip to haggle
a lower salary for candidate number one.

On a more positive note I found out yesterday that Micheal Hughes
is now OM for the Infinity DC area cluster. I worked with him at KLOL
in Houston, and tried to contact him when he was in Atlanta before I
left for Maryland last year. I would routinely ask him about WWDC when
he was programming it.

http://switch.to/resume