Old April 13th 04, 11:48 PM
Ted Shireman

pamthis (Sid Schweiger) wrote in message ...
The only "hypocritical and desperate" thing about the linked article is its
author, who is severely put upon because one program on WLIB got kicked out by
Air America.

As far as I know, WLIB's ENTIRE SCHEDULE was displaced by AA.

Another so-called journalist of the open-mouth-insert-foot school.

A small sidelite on AA. They have evidenly obtained a lease on time
from KBLA, 50 kw DA-2 on 1580 kHz. That station is dual licensed to
Santa Monica and L.A. and puts a tremendous signal in that area, but
out here 11 mi east of the transmitter in the San Gabriel Valley I
can't hear it on any radio in my house day or night and at night it's
lost in the mud on the 210 fwy in East Pasadena==Ted Shireman