Old April 14th 04, 06:29 AM
Tom Betz

Quoth "T. Early" in
:

I guess the simple question, shorn of all the rhetoric, is whether Air
America replaced programming by the Coalition of Artists and
Activists or not.

No, the owners of the station replaced programming by CAA. With Air America.

By the way, CAA's programming still has a home on weekends.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these