Old April 14th 04, 06:29 AM
Rich Wood

On 13 Apr 2004 02:23:07 GMT, pamthis (Sid Schweiger)
wrote:

The only "hypocritical and desperate" thing about the linked article is its
author, who is severely put upon because one program on WLIB got kicked out by
Air America.

As far as I know, WLIB's ENTIRE SCHEDULE was displaced by AA.

While I agree that the loss of WLIB to the Black community is a
problem I thought the article was so far off base it was ridiculous.

Air America is paying Percy Sutton for his time from 6am to 11pm.

WLIB wasn't making money and Sutton was honest enough to admit he did
it for the money.

Rich