Old April 15th 04, 02:20 AM
Mark Roberts

Peter H. had written:

| The primary beneficiary of this is the Kansas City 1190.

The main benefits there are (a) removal of the critical-hours
restriction (but I'm not sure about this) and (b) the ability to
increase night power and loosen up the pattern to better serve the
parts of Kansas City that are north of the Missouri River.

--
Mark Roberts | "If it weren't for stupid people, there wouldn't be news."
Oakland, Cal.| -- me, in tvbarn2, to which Tom Heald responded -- "or sports...