Old April 20th 04, 09:08 PM
Mike Cleaver

Stations still broadcasting in AM Stereo in North America seem to be
using CRL equipment.
Sony made some good receivers. I have a Sony am stereo walkman (no
longer amde) a Sony two speaker small transistor radio (no longer
made) and a Sony home am stereo receiver (also no longer made)
The two smaller radios were given out to key staff when the station
for which I was working went Stereo years ago.

On 20 Apr 2004 15:14:08 GMT, (Jianhong Wang) wrote:

Hi, Guys

I want to know what is the best stereo seperation a commercial
receiver can get for stereo AM signal? Could you recommend a receiver
to me. The same question to the transmitter. What is the best stereo
AM generator that can generates a good stereo seperation.

Thanks

Mike Cleaver Broadcast Services
Voice-overs, Newscaster, Engineering and Consulting
Vancouver, BC, Canada