Old March 9th 04, 12:22 AM
New & Improved - N/F John

I did find the answer. http://www.fybush.com/site-021219.html It is the
Armstrong Tower in Apline, New Jersey. I found that it is about 24 miles
away. I never really looked outside my attic with binoculars before and
tried to identify things. This is interesting because there are water
towers visible behind it. These water towers must be in New York because
the Hudson River is next to Alpine.

"New & Improved - N/F John" wrote in message
I live in Passaic County in New Jersey and I can see a hugh red and white
antenna east of my location. I can't tell how far it is but it is far.
From Clifton I can see Garfield and the antenna is in that direction.

Anybody have any clues?